Snp Not Radical Enough... ? - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Snp Not Radical Enough... ?

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

I was referring to Parklife - Mr Paranoid

To be fair, i never clicked the links to read the posts, and i DID assume you were referring to Parkie (not because i share that opinion of him... just because i know of your history with him)

1 hour ago, phart said:

My friend is an academic at university who is designing the techniques for nuclear containment.

you use 2% of the liquid off-shore as you do onshore. Which is significant.

It's the fact you're just "blindly" pumping in all these pressures that worries her, i'm sure if the full topography was known and you could make adjustments and do it safer. It's this lets jump pump it in make a fortune then fuck off attitude.

1 hour ago, aaid said:

In the interests of balance, I also have a friend whose job is to do exactly the same thing and I asked him about fracking.  His view was that fracking per se was fine but that it was probably a good idea to look at reducing the use of hydrocarbons rather than looking at new ways of getting more hydrocarbons out of the ground so on that basis he was against it.   Probably one of those cases where the scientific community isn't wholly in agreement.

Coincedentally, I also have a friend.