New Kit - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Kit

johnfaeargyll

Aye, it fair looks braw on all those fat old guys. That top is fine for bairns or women. It looks bowfing on grown men. Especially those stuck in a permanent mid-life crisis. But fair play to the SFA though as a fair few folk did buy it.

Lol.

Scotland away top on a man = midlife crisis.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Adida have as new template with a tartan design woven through it. Countries like Ukraine and Bosnia (away) will be wearing this during some diddy tournament next summer.

Are they both coming over to Doha for the Qatar airways cup as well? I heard it was only one other European team.

• 3 weeks later...

This must be the least anticipated strip in a long time.

I've also never actually seen anything official to say we are actually getting a new strip.

Typical SFA, can't even launch a strip properly. Will no doubt slip out with a limited market of our favourite sports/fashion shop - JDs.

J

We need to be playing games to wear them in

Expect the U21's to have the official first game........

Would not be first time, as U21's were the first to wear the first Adidas kit.

A lot of the Euro 2016 kits are being unveiled today. The Sweden one is a cracker and would make a excellent modern take on the 1967 Scotland kit (blue with a white round neck)

Get it out before Christmas and there's maybe a slight chance that some kids might find it under the tree. It would make a change from seeing hunders of wee Messis and Ronaldos running about.

Ooft if they were all eligible for Scotland think of the team we could have