Airport To Hotel Transfers - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Airport To Hotel Transfers

A heads up for anyone still to get transport from the airport to their hotel - BOOK IN ADVANCE

If you pitch up at the airport and jump into a taxi outside the terminal, it will cost you 50 Euros (to Albufeira)

If you book a transfer in advance it will cost 30 Euros.

I have used www.suntransfers.com on many occasions and never been let down. They are also very reliable for hotel pickups on your return journey.

A heads up for anyone still to get transport from the airport to their hotel - BOOK IN ADVANCE

If you pitch up at the airport and jump into a taxi outside the terminal, it will cost you 50 Euros (to Albufeira)

I have used www.suntransfers.com on many occasions and never been let down. They are also very eliable for hotel pickups on your return journey.

that's who I used 23 Euros to vilamoura.

• 2 weeks later...

I have used www.suntransfers.com on many occasions and never been let down. They are also very reliable for hotel pickups on your return journey.

Thanks for the info Graham and I used them airport-albufeira-airport and all it cost was £42 return. They were waiting for me at the airport and bang on time from my hotel back to the airport. Much appreciated mate