Faro Party - Saturday And Sunday - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Faro Party - Saturday And Sunday

Spicey

Anyone heard any feedback from the Irish about the Fanzone at the Stadium? Thinking it might turn out to be a half arsed effort with horrendous queues for drinks. Might be a better idea bringing along a couple of pre-match tins?

Keep the noise down when coming in...... :D:D:D

Isn't your rooftop bar 24 hrs ?

You keep me a wee corner in your room pal....including big enough for Zico, Alex an Aileen, Wibble, Taunton Tartan, Wrighty, Kai, Pam fae Leeds, Dave Tenerife etc :yikes3:

:lol:

Edited by jock strap

Isn't your rooftop bar 24 hrs ?

You keep me a wee corner in your room pal....including big enough for Zico, Alex an Aileen, Wibble, Taunton Tartan, Wrighty, Kai, Pam fae Leeds, Dave Tenerife etc :yikes3:

:lol:

I've been looking through my cookery books and couldn't find the recipe for disaster.

I look on the TAMB and I find it. Take some Zico, Alex an Aileen, Wibble, Taunton Tartan, Wrighty, Kai, Pam fae Leeds, Dave Tenerife etc, add some alcohol, music, a wee drop of Jock Strap, leave to stand for 2 hours, because after that they will be incapable of standing.