Golfers Forum. - Page 8 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Golfers Forum.

dandydunn

Cracking track innit. Hope you got a clear day as the views are spectacular.

Wasn't too bad. Wee spits of rain,but nothing to put us off.

Finished up 5th,so get a prize of some description anyway.

And yes,lovely course,first time in that one,so another local big one chopped off the list.

Edited by dandydunn

Anyone looking for a fantastic conditioned golf course try Hirsel Golf Club. Played it today and it is in unbelievable nick with greens as good as I have seen anywhere in a long time despite it being early April.

Cracking wee track.

Talking of which what about this for an offer I can't refuse?! - https://www.facebook.com/Hirselgolfclub

Edited by macy37

Bad day yesterday m8? :)

I played the Carrick on Thursday. Shocking performance

What a track though. Treated my dad on his 60th a few years back and it lived up to expectations. I got the starter to announce him onto the first tee , 'on the tee, from Dumbarton...', and he promptly shanked it :lol:

What a track though. Treated my dad on his 60th a few years back and it lived up to expectations. I got the starter to announce him onto the first tee , 'on the tee, from Dumbarton...', and he promptly shanked it :lol:

It is good mate aye. Some fantastic views

I played The Carrick a fortnight back.

Nice track layout wise but it's a wet midden and for that reason I'll not be going out my way to revisit.

There's many better and cheaper for sure. Kilmarnock Barrasie was enjoyed this week and they have a deal on for £37.50 a round. It was in great nick too.

Nice track layout wise but it's a wet midden and for that reason I'll not be going out my way to revisit.

There's many better and cheaper for sure. Ayrshire's second team Barrasie was enjoyed this week and they have a deal on for £37.50 a round. It was in great nick too.

Lad I was playing with on Thursday is a member there. Raves about it.

There's many better and cheaper for sure. Ayrshire's second team Barrasie was enjoyed this week and they have a deal on for £37.50 a round. It was in great nick too.

Hacked it round there once in my younger days. As far as I recall I was that bad I NR'd in a Stableford competition.

Good course though.

Aye, last day of being 25 - wins again, umpteen million in the bank, burds chasing him everywhere, and we're on the TAMB !

Where did it all go wrong? Wee bastirt :lol: (but in no way am I jealous).

I think we could be a while trying to work that out :)

Aye, last day of being 25 - wins again, umpteen million in the bank, burds chasing him everywhere, and we're on the TAMB !

Where did it all go wrong? Wee bastirt :lol: (but in no way am I jealous).

He didn't have the major career setback of having to worry about his clubs getting robbed from his car.