Golfers Forum. - Page 3 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Golfers Forum.

dandydunn

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone recommend which is the best course to play at Kinross ?

Got a Bunkered voucher to use and planning on going next week, but not sure what kind of condition they will be in at this time of year

I think the Montgomery course is the best one, but both of them can be quite wet at the best of times so, at this time of year they could be very muddy underfoot.

I think the Montgomery course is the best one, but both of them can be quite wet at the best of times so, at this time of year they could be very muddy underfoot.

Cheers, will book a game, most places I've played recently have been pretty wet and muddy underfoot

• 3 weeks later...

Now I've got nae clubs, thanks to tea-leaves an ineptitude of Police Scotland, is anyone still hitting a ball?

Aye, I'm still playing a couple of times a week. Trying to get used to my "new" second hand clubs that I bought off a guy doon the pub for £30.

• 4 weeks later...

A slip through the door from our glorious boys in blue to say they called (I certainly never heard the door) and that the theft of golf-clubs is being filed as 'undetected'.

The sheer shock of this has upset my day.

.......and now thanks to the storms, nae doubt the insurance claim will be papped to the bottom of the pile.