Golfers Forum. - Page 5 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Golfers Forum.

dandydunn

• 2 weeks later...

Level after 16 on home course. Had to give up due to clowns wishing to offer me jobs.

Thank you Karsten. Ping are the dug's bawz.

You see, that tea leaf did you a favour.

I have yet to encounter a situation in life which didn't have a positive angle to it.

I'm thinking about changing my wedge's to start the season, currently have Cleveland 588's and my R11 PW, which I love hitting, Cleveland's are a hit or miss. Has anyone tried the R1s wedges or ATV's from Taylormade?

I'm thinking about changing my wedge's to start the season, currently have Cleveland 588's and my R11 PW, which I love hitting, Cleveland's are a hit or miss. Has anyone tried the R1s wedges or ATV's from Taylormade?

Not the ATV,but I did have a ZTP 58,was a decent club,but I found it quite heavy.

I now use my rbz 55 and a vokey 60.

Mack daddy's??

Mine are just callaway forged although had a quick look there and the mack daddy's seem to be very similar in style/finish. I've got the copper ones.

Their irons aren't great and they haven't made a good driver since the Great Big Bertha but the wedges really are superb quality. Surprised me I must say.