Decisions ! - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Decisions !

wellyman

Life is all about decisions and on saturday evening another decision was made at the expense of the Anglo saxons, below are a few decision & comments throughout history as made by "Chris the Saxon" ----

AD43 Roman Invasion - Chris the saxon - I only ordered a pizza from caesars and this lot turned up.

1066 - Norman Invasion - Chris the saxon - Harold look to the heavens and i am sure things will be ok.

1314 - Bannockburn - chris the saxon - Edward i know the scots think your a poof but they only have a third of the men we do, so it will be a push over.

1666 - Great fire of London - chris the saxon - Thomas [the baker] go on put some more coal on the fire it will be ok

1714 - George [Ludwig] the 1st - chris the saxon - That sounds like a good old English name lets make him king

1938 - Camberlain - chris the saxon - Nev, that Adolf seems like a nice guy i am sure he will sign your piece of paper and everything will be ok.

1961 - Profumo affair - chris the saxon - John that Christine is a nice girl, sort of girl you could take home to your mother.

1967 - Wembley - chris the saxon - Alf were world champions, the jocks have no chance of beating us.

1984 - Birth of prince harry - chris the saxon - Don't worry charlie, it only the anesthetic, it will be the same style and colour of yours within a few days.

2015 - Twickenham - chris the saxon - kick for the corner, the welsh are ####ed and we can have the win !