Breathalisers To Get Into The Game... - Page 2 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Breathalisers To Get Into The Game...

liviloyal

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The alcohol ban in Bari didn't work.

Some of the drunkest people I've seen on tour were there.

The Police actually came into the bar we were in ( Kilties ? ) and were brilliant with us.

I remember an old guy leaning out from a window in his house flogging bottle after bottle of wine to passing Scots. He must have made a fortune :lol:

maybe just maybe the portugese polis will be less tolerant/lenient than the italians and other countries when it comes to pissed up supporters

so why pick on pissed up supporters and not pissed up stag dos or pissed up groups o mates or just general pissheads that are there through out the summer?

• 2 weeks later...

I think you need to have a word wi your maw,, and ask her if you are really Scottish.

I absolutely love the bagpipes. But I unfortunately have to agree. I was sitting next to a few people with pipes on Sunday and it did drown out the singing that was going on. Maybe once or twice during the game but not as much as they're doing it.

Pre match/post match...yea, crack on. But not during it!

What is it with the need to get drunk to watch scotland. You never (or seldom) hear the same comments for club games, but following scotland it seems to be a prerequisite. I am teetotal and have been following scotland for over 35 years and it appears not getting drunk is more important than watching the game. I just dont get it.

Reckon that was my soberist trip ever, was still a good one.

The older I get the less I feel the need to get hammered on an away trip. Yeah I'll have a few bevvies but to be honest it's a long time since I was blootered at a game.

Even back in the day I'd always be reasonably sensible at the game itself, and although I've had a fair scoop at other points in any given trip I don't think I've ever been so pissed I've not had a degree of control over what I'm doing.