Breathalisers To Get Into The Game... - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Breathalisers To Get Into The Game...

liviloyal

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to get the feeling that the press just make up this shit. everywhere we go there is a scare story about something.

agreed you can jist imagine some official jokingly saying we'll need to breathalyse every Scotland fan and the journos jumping on it

If you look on most tickets you can be refused entry for being drunk or under the influence of drugs.

I've not known anyone get refused in my years of going to football. I was blind drunk one game, with my mate having to place my ticket into my hand, no problems getting in.

Not something I'm proud of, but this breathalyser is all pish IMHO.

J

I heard from a mate who got it from his mate who knows somebody that went to Gibraltar that the `Wee r`hard as rock team` from Gibraltar are seriously considering an ambush outside the ground

I heard they're solid.......

..... Solid as a rock!

I've heard singing and clapping will follow this. God forbid an atmosphere being created at a football match.

Bagpipes don't create an atmosphere. They drown out all other crowd noise. They're a pain in the arse.