Scotland V Usa - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland V Usa

Jagtag

Who's going to this one?

I'm off up to Keighley in the morning to stay with Family for a night then in to Leeds Sunday morning for the game. Looking forward to it especially after getting off to a good start on Wednesday.

Aye - will be going to this one. Looking forward to it, although I think the traffic will be a nightmare - park and ride or no. Quick couple of pints in city centre somewhere and out. Should be good. If we can win with 5 points it will put pressure on Samoa and South Africa who will hopefully be knocking the crap out of each other tomorrow.

Aye....heading up Sunday morning on the train and staying over

Tough game but we've got tae be thinking 5 points

Any decent pub recommendations?

Cheers

Just round from the Scarborough, you've got the head of steam, tapped (was in on Tuesday - top boozer) and you have friends of ham near there too.

I like drinking round the top end, so wax bar, north bar, sela bar (if there's music on), mojos and the brotherhood of pursuits and pastimes are good spots. Will be in the latter watching the Wales game.

Smokestack on the Calls also good. Tha' can't fall off!

Where u staying?

Cheers min, in the Queens Hotel...attached tae the train station?

Ah, yes. Where jimmy savile lay in state for the good burghers of Leeds to file past and pay their last respects.

Tapped is a good place to start. Concierge will be able to tell you where it is. On boar lane.

http://tappedleeds.co.uk

Edited by Duncan Blackheart

Got a mate up in Leeds tonight hoping to get a ticket, so if anyone needs a sale PM me and I'll put you in touch.

Incredibly long shot I know! He's already resigned to watching it in a boozer.

I think the World Cup hype has taken a massive hit in England tonight. Tickets might be a wee bit easier to come by.

Loads of Scots about in Leeds today.

Having a few pints in the Black Prince.

J

I can recommend the Scarborough Taps, just 'round the corner, if you looking for somewhere to have a pint later. Cracking boozer (or it was 10 years ago anyway).