Crisps - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I was in love with the Smoked Monterrey Chilli and Goats Cheese Sensations - Friday night treat with a nice wine. Slowly all my local supermarkets have stopped selling that flavour. Gutted - they still sell the chicken flavour - who the feck eats chicken flavour crisps ??????

worlds gone feckn mad

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rancheros - only ever saw them at Rugby Park...

Argentina veterans, was it Soccer Stars crisps you got then? Think they were star shaped and had a World Cup football card inside them. I recall my delight when I pulled big Joe out the bag :)

Aye '78 Soccer Stars for World Cup, with the player cards .

Had a google, seems they were called "All Stars"

82ced90b5d5447a187a2924592c0b922.jpg

I forgot there was a non World Cup version too. I had some of these guys...

all-stars-3b.jpg

all-stars-2b.jpg

I remember these well, but could've sworn the packet was blue not orange. For some reason I always seemed to pull out a Rene Houseman card! But remember being delighted to once get Mario Kempes.

Also remember football crazy crisps/snacks and was delighted to see Ringos making a comeback a wee while ago.

Eating a bag of crisps a day is the equivalent of drinking 5 litres of cooking oil a year to your diet

Thats without mentioning the fat, sugar and salt each packet contains

The ingredients in a packet of crisps have been proven to increase the risk of obesity, hypertension, type 2 diabetes and heart disease

Monster munch pickled onion

Your welcome

Buzz Killington

I was in love with the Smoked Monterrey Chilli and Goats Cheese Sensations - Friday night treat with a nice wine. Slowly all my local supermarkets have stopped selling that flavour. Gutted - they still sell the chicken flavour - who the feck eats chicken flavour crisps ??????

worlds gone feckn mad

Teaco do a similar flavour thinks its goats cheese and chilli jam, superb. There more like kettle chips than sensations but the flavour is great. Nice wee kick to them.