The Who Did You Meet Thread! - Page 2 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Who Did You Meet Thread!

CallumAyr

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the guy who wears the leapord print coat wearing a tshirt with hammer and sickle that said "KGB is still following you" or something like that in Ukraine

that leopard skin coat guy, apparently flies in from Australia for the games.

Presume he meets up with family in scotland, but an outstanding effort if true.

Edited by Robroysboy

I saw the guy who wears the leapord print coat wearing a tshirt with hammer and sickle that said "KGB is still following you" or something like that in Ukraine

We spent a wee while with him and his mate, good lads and a good laugh a few of us bought those T shirts from the KGB bar. He said the coat was Ocelot, if I remember correctly we all tried the coat on for some drunken photos.

Sure I was sitting next to doon the slope on way back.....u were dying at first but no bad time we reached London ?....

Probably. Are you a Clyde fan? I remember you saying that to me as we were landing!! I was in the middle seat. I have never ever felt as tired as I did in Ukraine. I wasn't even out the night before believe it or not

Whether it was the time zones or just pure lack of sleep from the Wednesday morning to Saturday night I don't know but I was struggling big time

I was sitting in the wrong seat aswell eh?

Edited by DoonTheSlope

He was there, didn't see him myself but he's paper in one of the tabloid websites in the crowd.

J

Yep - Ricky was definitely there. He was on our flight on the way out and back.

tell me did you hear him first or see him first lol

My heart did sink when he sat down in front of me on the way out but he just sat quietly doing a crossword or something. Not a peep out of him on either leg.

Being the type of guy that has nae pals I clung on to Clarky and Jim Stroma and all those fantastic Morton boys from school days. Apparently I was also the pilot on the flight in from Riga...

Take that as a compliment Dougy :wave: