The Who Did You Meet Thread! - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Who Did You Meet Thread!

CallumAyr

Some trip and just made it back on time for the Germany game! Who did we all meet? Don't know if we actually met anyone from on here, but we'd be best know as those boys from that Shisha bar on Friday or they lads with the Ayr and Scotland flag!

Hope all had a good and safe trip.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some trip and just made it back on time for the Germany game! Who did we all meet? Don't know if we actually met anyone from on here, but we'd be best know as those boys from that Shisha bar on Friday or they lads with the Ayr and Scotland flag!

Hope all had a good and safe trip.

met you in that bar after the game (the 2 lads from Aberdeen who were at the next table) and also seen you at the back of the North Stand on Monday where you said you'd not long arrived in Glasgow. You the guy who was wearing the fred perry half zip?

You boys going to Portugal next month too?

Met OLAS again , who was probably too buckled to remember :wink2: 4 winsatwembley ( who stayed in our hotel ) Richie from Dundee (don`t know what he posts under ) who was abducted/inducted/adopted into the Solway Tartan Army at the expense of his liver/sanity.

Also met Scottincarlisle in the Beechwood (which is probably the last time we`ll frequent this establishment as it now seems to be run on the lines of an SFA committee ) .

met you in that bar after the game (the 2 lads from Aberdeen who were at the next table) and also seen you at the back of the North Stand on Monday where you said you'd not long arrived in Glasgow. You the guy who was wearing the fred perry half zip?

You boys going to Portugal next month too?

Aye the amount of folk that said at Hampden haha. I had the Scotland polo on and my other mate had the Fred Perry. Yeah there's 5 of us doing Portugal Friday to Monday going via Dublin to Faro and staying in Albufeira, what about yourself?

Imet chick young!! Clan Derby and his dad. Some random stranger in Amsterdam who was not into football who knew my cousin. Steven fae Coatbridge who knows my neighbours and Lizzie and Allan who were having a nice quiet peaceful drink till me and starsky turned up!! Brilliant trip.

We ended up there before the game, met a few Morton and Dunfermline fans, cracking wee pub with the sound system!

I yooz had that crackin wee ayr flag,a wiz the big Jambo sittin pissed on mojito,s

Aye the amount of folk that said at Hampden haha. I had the Scotland polo on and my other mate had the Fred Perry. Yeah there's 5 of us doing Portugal Friday to Monday going via Dublin to Faro and staying in Albufeira, what about yourself?

haha aye I can imagine! 8 of us staying in Glasgow after the Poland game and flying direct to Faro on the Friday for a week, also staying in Albufeira. Will probably bump into you over the weekend :beer2:

popkean, we meet all the time! Its the Cat I keep forgetting :lol:

Seen Chic Young but avoided him this time. I've said my piece and just can't stand the man.

I met Cove Sheep. Trip done.

You met me.....or were you chacha hallucinating