Where You Watching Game ? - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Where You Watching Game ?

Doric

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`ll be dj`ing in Campus from 4pm onwards.......Plenty of screens, drink/food promos and plenty of other Tartan Army to cheer on Scotland and then watch Germany/Poland at 7.45pm........

This is where I'll be, got tables booked from 4pm. Hopefully collect some Shed tickets from you Tam, having trouble getting e-mails to send to you!

Somewhere in Finniestion, not sure where just yet. Not really that many options when I think about it!

I just changed jobs, moving to the Skypark so I welcome your suggestions for a post-work pint on a Friday!

In the meantime, come to The State and watch the game with me!

Somewhere in Finniestion, not sure where just yet. Not really that many options when I think about it!

Come round the corner and join us in the Bon accord Fairburn

I'm on a stag this weekend in Cardiff no idea where about exactly we're staying but I know the flight's @ stupid o'clock tomorrow morning.

Anybody have any suggestions for a decent pub to watch the game?

Prince of Wales or O'Neills. Right across the road from each other in the centre. The former might not have it on mind you as its a 'Spoons gaff. There is a walkabout round the corner in St Mary's St too.