Fao - Bosses - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

It all depends on the job and the company, some do some don't, I know my company do's check criminal records for theft, assault and other things, but the company I used to work for did not check for anything.

As for throwing a bottle at Rangers fans, I say hang the barsteward.

Would depend on the Industry I'd imagine. Mines definitely do, we're constantly tied to NDA's so the last thing you want in your team is a tea leaf... Although saying that, Internet history is probably more important than whether we've nicked pants from our elderly neighbours washing lines... I've never done that.

is it not the other way around ? - you would provide a Disclosure Scotland statement that you personally requested

not sure how employers could access this information

ie When i make disclosure scotland request for work permits sure there is some barb about working with children etc

is it not the other way around ? - you would provide a Disclosure Scotland statement that you personally requested

not sure how employers could access this information

ie When i make disclosure scotland request for work permits sure there is some barb about working with children etc

That's the way I thought it worked.