Coincidence Or What ? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coincidence Or What ?

Rangers game tonight and the march tommorrow ? Is this a coincidence ? Switched over for 2 mins first song I heard You can stick yer Independence up yer ar** !!!. Switched back over !!

No, it isn't. It's a conspiracy! :wave:

Establisment Job RB LOL ? Has there ever been a march on same time as a Gers game ?

Edited by Doric

Some odious songs about terrorist organisations etc. I thought these songs were meant to be a no no nowadays. A sizeable scum element follows that club. Hopefully another insolvency event is just around the corner.

I don't think I could take losing the Union and the The Rangers at the same time.

Rangers game tonight and the march tommorrow ? Is this a coincidence ? Switched over for 2 mins first song I heard You can stick yer Independence up yer ar** !!!. Switched back over !!

Have you ever posted anything that doesn't involve an Orange march?

Ideally the stuff about having sex with an old man that lives in a wee state near Italy and having sex with a former Irish prisoner will be snuffed out.

Nice to think it might cove but don't hold your breath. One would imagine other supporters would be ashamed of this element at ibrox - appears ed isn't. Thankfully most other bears posting on here are a bit more enlightened than eddard.

We will be fine come the 18thn as most of these clowns wont know where to put their x as most cannae read.

Nice to think it might cove but don't hold your breath. One would imagine other supporters would be ashamed of this element at ibrox - appears ed isn't. Thankfully most other bears posting on here are a bit more enlightened than eddard.

I can confirm that the majority, or at least the majority that I'm aware of, are. Which is why it doesn't really happen at Ibrox much more these days. Seems to be confined mostly to some of the daft wee boys and older arseholes who attend away games. Edited by Fairbairn

I can confirm that the majority, or at least the majority that I'm aware of, are. Which is why it doesn't really happen at Ibrox much more these days. Seems to be confined mostly to some of the daft wee boys and older arseholes who attend away games.

Have to agree for once with Faibairn,when Rangers were in Montrose it was a small minority of their older fans aged in their 30's and 40's that were singing this pish. I would even go on and say some of the most bigoted Rangers fans don't even go to the games they are just TV supporters.

Have to agree for once with Faibairn,when Rangers were in Montrose it was a small minority of their older fans aged in their 30's and 40's that were singing this pish. I would even go on and say some of the most bigoted Rangers fans don't even go to the games they are just TV supporters.

How often do you disagree with me?!