Home End Tickets - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home End Tickets

Wigtownshire-Matt

Looking for a ticket for my dad who is not a member. Can't seem to find any legitimet sites selling tickets for the home end.

Emailed the Georgian FA a few weeks ago asking where I could purchase tickets but yet to receive a response.

Wouldn't expect the SSC to be too accommodating should there be spare tickets given my dad isn't a member.

Anyone any advice?

Looking for a ticket for my dad who is not a member. Can't seem to find any legitimet sites selling tickets for the home end.

Emailed the Georgian FA a few weeks ago asking where I could purchase tickets but yet to receive a response.

Wouldn't expect the SSC to be too accommodating should there be spare tickets given my dad isn't a member.

Anyone any advice?

You'll pick one up over there easily , sure to be a few scotland end ones floating about , failing that a home end one

Cant see any Scotland fans having to resort to the home end, I wasn't a member in Molde and the SSC sold me a ticket as they had a good few left over right before kick off. I'm sure you'll pick one up before that though, lots of guys will be taking over their mates tickets who have applied just to get the point and not travel, just keep asking and you'll get one no bother

Anyone any advice?

When the ticks are only £3,why not go hospitality,. bet the top champagne n prawn sannies deal is under £20.Or just wave a tenner about outside the ground youl get loads of takers