Rugby World Cup Tickets - Page 4 - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rugby World Cup Tickets

biffer

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to Scotland v South Africa and Scotland v Samoa in Newcastle also Winner Pool A v Runner Up Pool B at Twickenham so hopefully Scotland finish 2nd in our group.Not bothered about going to Wales v Australia but the only tickets on the site for that game at the moment are £250 each do they really expect anyone to pay that for a ticket.

• 3 weeks later...

Don`t think i`m going to make it to the game in Leeds so i`ve got a couple of spare tickets if anyone is looking. £20 each.

That the USA game? I'll take one off your hands mate. PM sent.

• 2 weeks later...

I might have 2 tickets for the Samoa game spare but waiting for hear back from someone first if they want them or not. Going for £75 each face value.

These tickets away now aye? If not, I may be interested in buying both.

Anyone bought a ticket for the South Africa game on Saturday in the last couple of days?

My confirmation email says they'll be available for collection on the day but with no indication of where or when....

I imagine it`ll be outside the stadium. Would`t worry too much about it, everything`s been pretty well organised from what i`ve seen so far. Stewards all over Gloucester and Leeds explaining how to get to the venues, etc.

In other news, i have a spare ticket for the South Africa game. £50. Can post it or meet in Newcastle.

Edited by Deedee