Coupon - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job.

Found the long list with all games & odds, coming in at €286 which isn't too bad.

Now need to be even more luckier and walk past when he's open. No set hours... opens when he wants!

Found the long list with all games & odds, coming in at €286 which isn't too bad.

Now need to be even more luckier and walk past when he's open. No set hours... opens when he wants!

Maybe he's done the off like in Still Game

Maybe he's done the off like in Still Game

:lol: collected and duly gave a donation back. Even gave him a fiver for a few beers. Nice guy.

Only realised this week you can tell when every betting shop is open online. Pretty handy when you never know their hours.

:lol: collected and duly gave a donation back. Even gave him a fiver for a few beers. Nice guy.

Only realised this week you can tell when every betting shop is open online. Pretty handy when you never know their hours.

Ha good stuff, hope its another winner.

Aye that's probably useful to know. I like the idea of a local bookie though.

well done last min goal and psg only had 10 men for a while.

Cheers fella

watched a bit of the PSG game before Rangers kicked off and at half time. Even with 10 men they kept the ball really well.

My brother had rangers -2 and Brighton. He was going daft at the missed chances :-))

First accumulator of the season tonight. Rangers, Leeds (rugby league) and Castleford (rugby league) £5 at 6/4. Nice wee start.

I never go in bookies anymore - do all betting online - miss the old days of Saturday morning dogs while sticking my coupon on. But bookies are just glorified amusement arcades now and that silly cartoon racing just puts me off.