The Ferry Gig - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Ferry Gig

DonLawson

Tickets are now on sale for the Ferry Gig for the pre-match shenanigans against the World Champions Germany........ Doors are open from 1pm on the 7th sept and the entertainment will commence at approx 2-30pm ( kick off 7-45pm ) with the Famous Andy Chung and also appearing is Caman, featuring the Legendary Davy Holt + Stuart Macintosh !!! supported by DJ playing tartan army tunes !! As usual food is available all day plus the 3 bars..... Tickets are priced £3.00 per person and can be booked on the Ferry website which is www.the-ferry.co.uk or by sending me a pm !! Any group bookings also send me a pm ! Under 18's are welcome accompanied by an adult ! ( under 5's are free ) Busses are available to Hampden from the Ferry departing at approx 6-45pm and must be booked with the Ferry at reception on a first come first served basis.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For your information....... Approx 500 tickets sold for the Ferry ! Still have 100 remaining !! Face--Painter also booked for the kids.... and DJ playing the Tartan army tunes in-between Andy Chung and Davy Holt !!! PM me if you require further info or tickets !! Please note, buses are available to Hampden and must be booked at the Ferry Reception when you arrive, on a first come first served basis !!