Germany And Poland Tickets Wanted - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Germany And Poland Tickets Wanted

MartinM

Looking for 2 for Germany and 2 for Poland

Get on the SFA website. They are as good as on public sale. If you have not purchased from them before, it appears that you may be able to register now. Go to the supporters club section, select your tickets then checkout and register.

Get on the SFA website. They are as good as on public sale. If you have not purchased from them before, it appears that you may be able to register now. Go to the supporters club section, select your tickets then checkout and register.

PS. The above message is not intended for German or Polish eyes !

Looking for 1 Germany ticket and 2 poland tickets, if anyone has any for sale can you please let me know

Got 3 spare Poland. PM me if you still need. Live in Lenzie. I can deliver if in Glasgow area

Hi guys,

So the Mrs. (who is German) got us tickets to Germany v Scotland match in Dortmund last year, as the DFB seems to actually know how to operate ticket sales.

With no thanks to the SFA I have not been able to return the favour (SSC member but no chance to buy 2 tickets together until the last minute at which point they sell out so fast).

If anyone has a lead on 2 tickets it would be very much appreciated.

Hi guys,

So the Mrs. (who is German) got us tickets to Germany v Scotland match in Dortmund last year, as the DFB seems to actually know how to operate ticket sales.

With no thanks to the SFA I have not been able to return the favour (SSC member but no chance to buy 2 tickets together until the last minute at which point they sell out so fast).

If anyone has a lead on 2 tickets it would be very much appreciated.

P.S. given the reaction in other threads, before anyone in THIS thread decides I am being unfair on the SFA, I'm not here to have a silly argument.

I would just very much like some tickets please.