Any Blue Noses In Dortmund - Page 3 - Germany v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Any Blue Noses In Dortmund

Exil-Scot

We had a rangers supporter in our group however he was supporting germany. Sang the german national anthem cheered for the german goals and not even a squeak for scotland. He is scottish as well says he doesn't relate to the tartan army and think there is bit of an annoyance towards the SFA cause of there treatment of rangers. He also has an england top. Don't think its a view of all rangers fans but definitely fitted the rangers stereotype view

He put post up on Facebook saying tartan army were obsessed because they sang we hate rangers and switched of the national anthem on the way home.

The fans were singing to the germans we hate england more than you and they were singing it back and the reason the national anthem was switched off was because we were going through a tunnel !!!!!

Confirmation bias where he see what he wants to fit his opinion.

Here fishy fishy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a really brilliant time as well ! But to honest .. Away journeys with Rangers a wee bit more my "cup of tea" but that of course is only my personal view.. Will never forget the emotions when Anya scored for us! After the game I was really down because I think we really deserved a result. Some people were happy because of our performance .. Not me! I was very sad after the game..

Had a really brilliant time as well ! But to be honest .. Away journeys with Rangers are a wee bit more my "cup of tea" but that of course is only my personal view.. Will never forget the emotions when Anya scored for us! After the game I was really down because I think we really deserved a result. Some people were happy because of our performance .. Not me! I was very sad after the game..