Any Blue Noses In Dortmund - Germany v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Any Blue Noses In Dortmund

Exil-Scot

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Rangers supporter and I was in Dortmund! I wonder if was the only one? I think it's very sad that I had to be in "disguise" .. I Support Rangers and Scotland from the bottom of my heart .. So I really would like to know if there was a wee bunch of Rangers fans ?

im a hearts supporter, i was in disguise too, as a scotland fan, i didn't meet any other hearts fans and it didn't keep me awake at night

I'm a Rangers supporter and I was in Dortmund! I wonder if was the only one? I think it's very sad that I had to be in "disguise" .. I Support Rangers and Scotland from the bottom of my heart .. So I really would like to know if there was a wee bunch of Rangers fans ?

Plenty of Rangers fans there. There's tons in Scotland support.

I support Rangers - and will happily tell anyone that asks but club football is not really relevant at Scotland games. Someone I've travelled with for years only found out I was a Rangers fan when it came up in conversation in Dortmund.

I support Rangers - and will happily tell anyone that asks but club football is not really relevant at Scotland games. Someone I've travelled with for years only found out I was a Rangers fan when it came up in conversation in Dortmund.

You're a Rangers fan? :yikes3:

:ok:

There was a few that I spoke to. There was one who was at the Duisburg game who got chucked out for trying to wave a Yes flag in amongst the ultras!!!

I spoke to fans from loads off different clubs in general conversation in both Dusseldorf and in Dortmund but at the end off the day we were there for one reason only