Mike K...... Palace Bar, Dublin.... V Roi - Page 2 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mike K...... Palace Bar, Dublin.... V Roi

Guys..... just a bit of an update......

The girl just wanted to get in contact with 'Mike' as they shared a moment. ...... nothing sordid. ...... she just thought it would have been nice to meet up!

The paper got in contact with her, after she was advised to try Facebook to contact him...... they put their own spin on things and didnt quote word for word......

All she wanted was to meet up with a guy she met in Dublin...... nothing more!

Hi Mike

:D

I couldn't really tell details but something similar happened to one of my mate's after Gothenburg in 1997.

Ended up on UK national papers pre-facebook era.

The Tall Tale Telling Accountant?

I wonder if we've met then ? I travelled to Gothenberg with him and some of his mates.

Probably, but it was a few months after that game that I met him. Thinking about it, it was on the ETA bus on the way to the Latvia game at Parkhead.

Last time I saw him was in Manila about three or four years ago.

Edited by aaid

Probably, but it was a few months after that game that I met him. Thinking about it, it was on the ETA bus on the way to the Latvia game at Parkhead.

Last time I saw him was in Manila about three or four years ago.

I was on one of those buses with him too.and we stopped off at Fir Park before the game.

I've still got the Loony Alba Player of the Year t-shirt I bought on the bus. :lol:

I've not been out to visit him yet but he popped round 2-3 years back for a couple of beers.

I was on one of those buses with him too.and we stopped off at Fir Park before the game.

I've still got the Loony Alba Player of the Year t-shirt I bought on the bus. :lol:

I've not been out to visit him yet but he popped round 2-3 years back for a couple of beers.

You probably bought the T-shirt off of me then.

Edinburgh Rock Cafe after the game? As you said, it was a blurry haze of a day.

I was there briefly but had to head off to a friend's 30th birthday party.

I think I made quite an impression at the party turning up in my kilt etc and extremely drunk. :lol::beer2::beer2: