Mike K...... Palace Bar, Dublin.... V Roi - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mike K...... Palace Bar, Dublin.... V Roi

Ok.... I'm a member of another Scottish football forum..... not national team based......

An American girl joined looking to get in contact with a guy she met while she was getting out of a taxi at Palace Bar..... she has black/purple streaked hair and met a Scotsman wearing a kilt called Mike K....? Apparently, he is good looking..... having never met a good looking Scotsman, I'll have to take her word for that......

She was Whiskey tasting for work and had to leave..... but, would like to get in contact,

So if anything sounds familiar, you can PM me..... thanks.

Admin..... the girl has been trying to join the forum without any joy for a few days now..... she thinks the problem forum based..... so if you have any advice?

Thanks.....

Let's be honest. The boys name won't be Mike! Haha although going by her picture in the Record, I'm sure a few will wish they were the guy.

Don't buy the story she is saying though. I reckon there was "afters".

She actually looks quite attractive -

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/tartan-charmy-american-woman-takes-5997592

However, given the effort she's going to, I would suggest Mike makes sure all his rabbits are in a safe place.......

Some guy who's married got his fingers smelly from a daft Yank who is obsessed because she watched a few episodes of Outlander. This place is full of eejits obsessed with fantasy fairytales.

Guys..... just a bit of an update......

The girl just wanted to get in contact with 'Mike' as they shared a moment. ...... nothing sordid. ...... she just thought it would have been nice to meet up!

The paper got in contact with her, after she was advised to try Facebook to contact him...... they put their own spin on things and didnt quote word for word......

All she wanted was to meet up with a guy she met in Dublin...... nothing more!