Fans Match - Georgia Supporters V Tartan Army Select - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Fans Match - Georgia Supporters V Tartan Army Select

TASelect

I've been in touch with Gocha Tandarashvili who runs the Georgia fans team. They are keen to host us for a friendly match on the afternoon of matchday (Friday 4th September). Further information such as KO time and venue are still to be confirmed but likely to be mid afternoon close to central Tbilisi.

I anticipate due to the small numbers travelling there will be plenty of space in the squad if there is anyone keen to get involved who haven't played before.

Drop me a PM on here or an email to taselectfc@gmail.com. Let me know your name and preferred position and the squad will be picked about mid August.

Anyone with specific questions or after more info just let me know.

Cheers

Ross

Ref?

Will check with the Georgians and come back to you, drop me a PM with your email address.

We will definitely need a ref for the home games v Germany and Poland if you are keen to do that? Germany game is 3pm kick off at Toryglen indoor pitch on the day of the game.

I've been in touch with Gocha Tandarashvili who runs the Georgia fans team. They are keen to host us for a friendly match on the afternoon of matchday (Friday 4th September). Further information such as KO time and venue are still to be confirmed but likely to be mid afternoon close to central Tbilisi.

I anticipate due to the small numbers travelling there will be plenty of space in the squad if there is anyone keen to get involved who haven't played before.

Drop me a PM on here or an email to taselectfc@gmail.com. Let me know your name and preferred position and the squad will be picked about mid August.

Anyone with specific questions or after more info just let me know.

Cheers

Ross

Gocha's a great lad, massive Liverpool fan. He is a professional comedian. Good luck playing during the day lads - the heat will floor many before the kick-off!

Will check with the Georgians and come back to you, drop me a PM with your email address.

We will definitely need a ref for the home games v Germany and Poland if you are keen to do that? Germany game is 3pm kick off at Toryglen indoor pitch on the day of the game.

I could possibly help with the Germany home game if need be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

TA Select squad to play Georgia

Friday 4th September 2015, 13.00 kick off
Mikhail Meshki Stadium, Tbilisi (most likely the reserve ground)

Callum Murdoch
Will Johnston
Mark Sim
David Wildridge
David Johnston
Michael Sim
Ross McNaught
Lee Walker
Allan Spalding
Rory Holmes
Chris Mackay
Scott Rae
Paul Ewart
Nick Bailey
Mark Lewis
Donald Kennnedy
Derrick Gordon
Davie Thomson

Reserves:
Robert Peattie
Andrew Carr

The game will be straight after the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal presentation, so we will meet in Freedom Square at 11.30 in order to get taxis out to the stadium and attend the presentation prior to match.

Handy PDF with details of the TASA Presentation, including directions from Freedom Square, starting from the SSC ticket pick up point - HERE

Why not come along and cheer on both sets of players - there's a wee kick about with the kids before the big game ............. you might even get scouted and end up being picked for the big game :D