Ticket Sales - Page 14 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Sales

kmcca5

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this an update on whether Dandydunns use of queer was gay orientated or whether Kiltedsteamer147 made reference to bellends first or was it Dandydunn.

The suspense is killing me,

The pm's I got almost made me kill myself. :lol:

Here you go...

Germany & Poland | Pre-public sale offer

As a registered Scotland supporter you now have a unique opportunity to purchase tickets for Scotlands crucial European Qualifiers against Germany and Poland before they go on general sale (subject to availability).

This offer is only available until Noon on Monday 27 July. CLICK HERE to purchase or call 0844 875 1873.

Here you go...

Germany & Poland | Pre-public sale offer

As a registered Scotland supporter you now have a unique opportunity to purchase tickets for Scotlands crucial European Qualifiers against Germany and Poland before they go on general sale (subject to availability).

This offer is only available until Noon on Monday 27 July. CLICK HERE to purchase or call 0844 875 1873.

We already have all of our tickets, but I checked the website just out of interest. I can confirm that you can buy a maximum of 4 tickets for each match. If you already have a ticket, you can only buy 3 more. If you purchased 2 extra as part of the earlier sale, you can only buy one more.

I was only able to check this as an SSC member, but can only assume it is the same for non-members.

Edited by EIFA10

Not so much a member sale then. This means that anyone who has registered before today can buy the tickets. Its better than nothing, but I'm sure lots of Germans and Poles have already registered.

Am I right in thinking that you must be registered with the SFA to be eligable to buy a ticket, and that no one new will be able to register until noon next Monday.

Not so much a member sale then. This means that anyone who has registered before today can buy the tickets. Its better than nothing, but I'm sure lots of Germans and Poles have already registered.

Am I right in thinking that you must be registered with the SFA to be eligable to buy a ticket, and that no one new will be able to register until noon next Monday.

I would take this to mean Registered and Paid Up SSC members. Can't see many Germans or Poles in that group.

I would take this to mean Registered and Paid Up SSC members. Can't see many Germans or Poles in that group.

IF you have bought tickets before for games in a public sale, you must register (do not need to join the ssc). You can register anytime so as you are set up to be able to buy tickets after the members sale. Germans and Poles could have set themselves up weeks ago. Hopefully not too many though.

Polish boy at work managed to register a new account and buy 4.

I think I see a flaw in this system...

are u surprised this is the SFA we're dealing with. ridiculous.

for the record i can see there being bother at this game, for a lot of the poles there this will be a derby game and they have got a large unsavory element in their support, i cant see them all sitting idle if we ping in a late winner.

How dare he !! You wouldn't get us doing that at an away game !

I know what you're saying because I done it for Dublin, but only because the tickets were sold in a way that made it easy to do so i.e. Abbey Travel and so on. I thought the SFA were trying to limit the opportunities the Germans and Poles had to get home end tickets.

If the above is true with the Pole registering now and buying tickets, the email from the SFA should have read general sale and not a unique opportunity for registered supporters as it seems to be a free for all. In fact, registered supporters may not think they need to hurry as they think they have a bit of time to buy.