Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal

stirlish

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how does the ticket portal work?

if you get tickets you dont want can you sell them through this for face value easily enough?

If there is a buyer for your tickets you can sell them on Ally, depends how popular the game is.

England vs Germany, yes no problem :ok:

Iceland vs Slovakia, good luck :wave:

Tried to make sure all my games involved a team in pot 1 or 2 for that reason, should be the twelve best teams in europe so shouldn't be too hard to shift a ticket if need be.

Went down the road of trying to get tickets for an area of France rather than pot teams, cutting back on travelling but planning on staying for 7-10 days.

Applied for 8 group games over toulouse, bordeaux and lyon. Strong chance we will have at least one game between these three cities.

I'll be going to any other games I like the look of after ive hopefully traded tickets for other games of ours ofcourse!

Went down the road of trying to get tickets for an area of France rather than pot teams, cutting back on travelling but planning on staying for 7-10 days.

Applied for 8 group games over toulouse, bordeaux and lyon. Strong chance we will have at least one game between these three cities.

I'll be going to any other games I like the look of after ive hopefully traded tickets for other games of ours ofcourse!

Yeah I have done something similar except I included Marseille too. Would like to see a bit of the country! Not sure how long I will stay or that to be honest, just praying we make it

Tried to make sure all my games involved a team in pot 1 or 2 for that reason, should be the twelve best teams in europe so shouldn't be too hard to shift a ticket if need be.

Are you certain B1 means group B seed 1? I seem to remember previous draws where a team gets drawn in a group (A-F) then a position in the group (1-4) at random. Might be wrong though!

Are you certain B1 means group B seed 1? I seem to remember previous draws where a team gets drawn in a group (A-F) then a position in the group (1-4) at random. Might be wrong though!

Not "certain" However, France are A1. A bit pot luck if it's not!

Tried a route for the camper. Paris - Lyon - St. Etienne - Toulouse - Bordeaux - St. Etienne.

Depends on luck & where our games fit in.

nice run hope you get them.

mines is toulouse - bordeaux - lyon - toulouse nice circle on the map :-))

have friends applying for others as insurance obviously. :ok:

nice run hope you get them.

mines is toulouse - bordeaux - lyon - toulouse nice circle on the map :-))

have friends applying for others as insurance obviously. :ok:

Probably get sod all....will be happy with our 3 group games & round of 16 match though.

If we go beyond that I may have to become ill or have mechanical issues. :wink2:

Edited by scottincarlisle

Closes tomorrow, anyone know (roughly) when you find out if you've won any?

From their website best I could make out was you find out between 10th and 15th August by email, that's if you don't notice them money out your account first!

Went on the portal earlier appears that the demand for individual games and individual ticket prices have went up a good bit almost all categories 2 to 4 @ strong or very strong demand.

Chances of getting sod all increasin!

From their website best I could make out was you find out between 10th and 15th August by email, that's if you don't notice them money out your account first!

Went on the portal earlier appears that the demand for individual games and individual ticket prices have went up a good bit almost all categories 2 to 4 @ strong or very strong demand.

Chances of getting sod all increasin!

Aye seems like a long long time to get it sorted! Yeah very likely to get sod all but I'm still having a few sleepless nights about winning all those I applied for!

Not "certain" However, France are A1. A bit pot luck if it's not!

Ghtresa is right. The A1, B1 etc will be the top seeds, but the remaining positions in the groups will just be totally random. At least if the draw is conducted in the same way as Euro 2012, as seen here: https://youtu.be/y5_BL7prg_w?t=7m10s

That's why even if we do qualify it's impossible to say where we'll be because although we'll likely be in pot 4, that could still have us in any position from 2, 3, or 4 in the groups for the match order.

All we can say is for the first group match is that, there's 12 first round group matches and it's a 3 in 12 chance of being in Paris, and 2 in 12 of being in Bordeaux and then a 1 in 12 chance of being in Lens, Marseille, Nice, Lille, Toulouse, Lyon or Saint-Etienne

Bit of a gambling nightmare, but good luck to anyone who gets a decent match from the draw though.

Aye seems like a long long time to get it sorted! Yeah very likely to get sod all but I'm still having a few sleepless nights about winning all those I applied for!

Cant understand why it takes them that long to run a ballot. Yes had a few nightmares at the wifes response to me getting hunners too :-))

Bit of a gambling nightmare, but good luck to anyone who gets a decent match from the draw though.

Exactly - Ideal world i'd exchange some of what I get for scotland games I may not have a ticket for and possibly take in some other games inbetween.

Interesting to see if you had say four tickets for A2vA3 could you exchange two of them for B2vB4 and another two for C3vC4 etc.

Any ideas if thats possible?

Hope I get some of the tickets I've requested but if I get a few in category 3 instead of category 4 then things could get out of hand pretty quickly. :shocked:

I was the same, I just picked a few group games then a couple off quarter finals and semis and chanced my luck for the final. All these 25euros and 45euros add up at a rate of noughts