Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal

stirlish

sjc1987, on 20 Jul 2015 - 11:50 AM, said:

Seen someone on FB earlier saying money has been debited from accounts for tickets so keep an eye out.

I just checked and i have an approx £500.00 reduction in my available credit on my credit card that i can't account for. I'm thinking it must be tickets, although i've not had an email.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked and i have an approx £500.00 reduction in my available credit on my credit card that i can't account for. I'm thinking it must be tickets, although i've not had an email.

sounds promising,

hope for your sake thats true and you got some tickets. the way its worded on the uefa website seems very possible that they could take payment before notifying you via email.

im at work and unable to check my bank in here.

Edited by Mazziessc

Sounds like fraud.

Send me all your bank details and I'll look into it for you.

Mazziessc, on 20 Jul 2015 - 12:17 PM, said:

sounds promising,

hope for your sake thats true and you got some tickets. the way its worded on the uefa website seems very possible that they could take payment before notifying you via email.

im at work and unable to check my bank in here.

I wish i hadn't checked. This is even more frustrating than not knowing. :lol:

Euro 2016 - UEFA have started taking funds!

Just checked my creditcard account and there's a substantial pending transaction for UEFA. Have just logged in and it doesn't say what I've got, and I haven't had an email. But I've got something.

Anyone else got lucky?

Searched google to see if there was chat elsewhere about funds being took and found the above post.

Tartan Bairn, on 20 Jul 2015 - 4:21 PM, said:

Me and my 2 pals have managed 16 tickets in total. showing as Pending on all our accounts under UEFA 2016 Ticketing.

How do you know you have 16 tickets?

FA's tickets have nothing to do with this ballot. You just cant apply for games on the same day in different cities for obvious reasons. If you get a ticket in the ballot & its turns out to be a Scotland game there isn't anything stopping you getting one through the ssc points system.

What I read was from the England Supporters Club (found when doing a Google search about ticket applications) and seemed like they were working with UEFA so imagine SFA will be the same.

Tartan Bairn, on 20 Jul 2015 - 4:37 PM, said:

Based on the cost of them I've got 8 coming to 318.13, My 2 pals have both got transactions of half that amount

I applied for so many tickets, for so many different games (and also said i'd accept higher category tickets) that it'd be nigh-on impossible to ascertain which games i've got tickets for.

I applied for so many tickets, for so many different games (and also said i'd accept higher category tickets) that it'd be nigh-on impossible to ascertain which games i've got tickets for.

Me 'n aw, but I reckon 4x25€ for a round of 16 and 4x45€ for a quarter final would come to 280€, plus 15€ for a stamp.

Wondering what else I may have spent on my credit card in the interim...

maybe UEFA are checking that people have got availability to pay before sending out emails

rather than send mails and folk then bitch, they got an email, and didnt get their tickets

so hopefully you have your tickets, but it might just be testing available funds, same as what some hotels, travel agencies do

maybe UEFA are checking that people have got availability to pay before sending out emails

seems like a fair explanation I did read something on the UEFA FAQ along the lines of payment could be taken before notification.

I appear to be 300+ down.

Would be enough for 8 tickets @ catergory 3 (two games) and the stamp.

Edited by Mazziessc