The " Who Did You Meet" Thread - Page 2 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The " Who Did You Meet" Thread

We met Martin O'Neill on sunday on the jail tour.He was on the same group as us. What a gentleman he was. He was with his wife and 2 daughters. The whole family took time out to speak to us.

My mob and I met a local horse racing fanatic guy in a jakeyish pub around the corner from Murray's on the Northside. Turned out we had met him the last time we were over for the Carling Cup game. The guy minded us right enough. Other than him I met Jimmy's Lassie, Jock Strap, Zico, Bzzzz and Barry Bannan.

Murrays was a great pub. Just remembered I met the random scotland fan that was in Uruguay end at world cup.

We were all in Murrays on the Friday and the Saturday. Great pub. When the three of us went to the game a crowd of guys kept our wives company without trying to shag them which was awffy guid o' the laddies. :-))

My mob and I met a local horse racing fanatic guy in a jakeyish pub around the corner from Murray's on the Northside. Turned out we had met him the last time we were over for the Carling Cup game. The guy minded us right enough. Other than him I met Jimmy's Lassie, Jock Strap, Zico, Bzzzz and Barry Bannan.

I can certainly recommend a good 'trick-cyclist' - my sincere apologies! :yikes3: