Thanks To The Angels That Gave Me 2 Tickets For Free - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Thanks To The Angels That Gave Me 2 Tickets For Free

Thank you so much guys...I neither know their names but they arrived at the Confession Box pub during the anthems and gave me 2 tickets for free because too tired apparently..and i run by taxi at the stadium. If sombody knows them please hug them by my part. Mr. S. Walsh was written on the tickets also if maybe is some Irish people that got the tickets for us...

Thank you so much guys...I neither know their names but they arrived at the Confession Box pub during the anthems and gave me 2 tickets for free because too tired apparently..and i run by taxi at the stadium. If sombody knows them please hug them by my part. Mr. S. Walsh was written on the tickets also if maybe is some Irish people that got the tickets for us...

:wtf: :wtf:

I know the two guys, Stevie and Norrie, there good decent lads, ehhhhhhhhh to tired!!riiiiiiiiight!