Croatia In Trouble Again - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Croatia In Trouble Again

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair play to the Croatian football authorities in their Interview given to the press after the match

Someone had put a chemical on the grass 24-48 hours before the match in a way which was designed so that the symbol would appear on matchday

Ingenious if true

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/12/croatia-italy-euro-2106-swastika-complaint

Edited by Ally Bongo

Technically speaking the swastika isn't a racist symbol, before the Nazis corupted the swastika, it was a symbol of peace and a religious symbol (in Hinduism and budisim I think) and if you look at alot of buildings you can see it built into a lot of the arcitecture.

It's a shame the Nazis took a symbol of peace and corrupted it into a symbol of hate

Technically speaking the swastika isn't a racist symbol, before the Nazis corupted the swastika, it was a symbol of peace and a religious symbol (in Hinduism and budisim I think) and if you look at alot of buildings you can see it built into a lot of the arcitecture.

It's a shame the Nazis took a symbol of peace and corrupted it into a symbol of hate

You see it all over the place in India.

I did a double take the first few times I saw it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hope that scottish will not judges all nation

because of few idiots who made Nazi simbol.

I am Croat,proud of it but not hate anyone.

Support our team and respect to any other

team.