Wc Pot 2 - What Is Needed - Page 11 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wc Pot 2 - What Is Needed

tartanpar

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we don't want Iceland. they are awesome. we would do well to take a leaf out of their book.

Such a small country that got it's act together on the pitch, and it's affairs too.

I love iceland. They jailed the bankers in the credit crunch mess a few years ago. Wish we and other countries had done the same.

FIFA have confirmed the draw will start at 4pm Scottish time so it will probably be close to 6 by the time they get round to UEFA.

Further details are available here - http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2015/m=6/news=saint-petersburg-gears-up-for-the-2018-fifa-world-cuptm-preliminary-dr-2653028.html?intcmp=fifacom_hp_module_news

Buggers. It's a lot more exciting when you can watch a draw live, look at how the groups shape up and decide when you want our name to come out.

Unfortunately at 4pm on a Saturday afternoon I'll be at a game.

Edited by Snapperone

Buggers. It's a lot more exciting when you can watch a draw live, look at how the groups shape up and decide when you want our name to come out.

Unfortunately at 4pm on a Saturday afternoon I'll be at a game.

They probably wont get round to the European draw till about 6.