Kay Burley - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kay Burley

I see that Scots hater auld craw Kate Burley from Sky News is up here Just waiting on her to butt in when any yes voter gets an interview, then fawnin all over any no thanks wans . She is a headline hogger of the worst kind.

The stupid cow asked Blair Jenkins if he would miss England if Scotland votes YES. He just looked at her stupidly and replied that we weren't going anywhere and he would still be visiting family in England. People texting in now asking about border controls and passports - total crap.

She's a vacuous harpy. I remember when she was interviewing a couple of the people who had been searching for April Jones in North Wales a couple of years ago - I don't remember her exact words but it was along the lines of 'Haven't you heard that it's now a murder enquiry?'.

Bint.

Would that be a field full of coos?

Ah you're milking that one now.

She also asked Blair Jenkins "and what about Scottish sport? How would an independent Scotland fund that?"

What an ignorant, naive question from a supposed senior correspondent - vacuous indeed.

Easy pickings for an operator as practiced as BJ, although he did look at her as if he couldn't believe she'd asked him such a naive question

Edited by Tartan Eagle

She is a clown, just interviewing two business men, one from each side, she said

" in the end Alex Salmond has got what he wants, a divided Scotland "

The NO guy, looked amazed and said he certainly didn't think that's what Alex Salmond wants