Rangers Recovery - Season 2015/2016 - Page 35 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Recovery - Season 2015/2016

Thought I'd breathe some life in to this thread, as we approach the business end of the season and only 11 games to go, Rangers sit with an 8 point lead (effectively 9 with the goal difference).

Title is ours to throw away now surely.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/26/2016 at 10:13 PM, GRBear said:

Thought I'd breathe some life in to this thread, as we approach the business end of the season and only 11 games to go, Rangers sit with an 8 point lead (effectively 9 with the goal difference).

Title is ours to throw away now surely.

I read somewhere that we need 19 points from our next 10 games to be certain.  Given that we've only dropped 12 from our first 26 games then I'd say we're home and hosed. Both teams will still drop more points but I'd be surprised if it's not over by the time we go to Easter Rd.

51 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

14 points from last nine games will do it. Assuming Hibs don't drop points.

If Hibs don't drop any points and there are no postponements between now and then we can win it at home to Dumbarton on 5th April.

19 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

If Hibs don't drop any points and there are no postponements between now and then we can win it at home to Dumbarton on 5th April.

League is over.  Hibs, Falkirk and QOS should be in top league as well.  And Motherwell, Dundee United etc.  What a stupid wee country we are sometimes.  Everyone fighting for their own interests instead of Scottish football as a whole.

11 minutes ago, Fermer said:

League is over.  Hibs, Falkirk and QOS should be in top league as well.  And Motherwell, Dundee United etc.  What a stupid wee country we are sometimes.  Everyone fighting for their own interests instead of Scottish football as a whole.

Agree 100% :ok:

25 minutes ago, Fermer said:

This.

Inconceivable to think we will throw it away from here.

Also agree with Fermer. Personally I would just get it done. If it benefits Hibs, Falkirk, QotS, Raith etc then fine by me. I know many won't agree with that, and can of course see why. I think we are a few years away from it yet though. 

6 hours ago, Angus_Young said:

Inconceivable to think we will throw it away from here.

Also agree with Fermer. Personally I would just get it done. If it benefits Hibs, Falkirk, QotS, Raith etc then fine by me. I know many won't agree with that, and can of course see why. I think we are a few years away from it yet though. 

Agree too mate.Too many personal club things in this country. I actually like celtic, aberdeen and all clubs in scotland. but some people who are so hateful on here waste it. anyway they can think their own way. and i think you know who I mean. never said one good thing on here apart from calling us huns. but thats up to him. Scoland forever. and rangers xx

Oh my.. Impossible not to think of that cartoon that was on the go "...The Rangers will never die, we are the people" when reading this.

Friday, 04 March 2016, 12:55

by Rangers Football Club

IN light of recent ill-considered comments made by journalists and players it is perhaps timely to point out that we must all continue to Follow With Pride.

Clearly it rankles with some that we, Rangers, are still here with our history intact and the best way to protect this proud heritage is to ignore our detractors. Do not react to them and give others cause to criticise our behaviour.

Instead, Follow With Pride and deny those who cannot accept reality, or legal judgment, to examine their own mind sets.

Remember, pride is what being a Rangers fan is all about. Ours is a Club open to all and we want everyone to feel welcome when they come to Ibrox Stadium.

Launched in 2007, Follow With Pride builds on the success of our Pride over Prejudice campaign and highlights everything that is positive about Rangers – our great supporters, our tremendous work in the community and the standards we set all the way across our Club.

We are all part of the one Rangers family and each one of us has a role to play in promoting Rangers as a modern, balanced and fair Club. It is important all fans believe they are ambassadors for their Club and it is their duty to help protect and enhance Rangers’ reputation.

Celebrate the Club, its unbroken timeline, honours and achievements but do not sing any inappropriate songs. Gestures and chants which are deemed offensive should also be avoided no matter the level of provocation and while it is important to be aware Police Scotland, the SFA and SPFL can take action, remember also that this Club enforces its own code of conduct.

Fans who behave in an inappropriate manner and who bring the Club into disrepute will face punishment. They might be given lifetime or limited bans so please, let us all support Rangers in the correct way.

Let’s Follow With Pride and treat the ill-informed with the silent contempt they deserve.

4 minutes ago, giblet said:

Oh my.. Impossible not to think of that cartoon that was on the go "...The Rangers will never die, we are the people" when reading this.

Friday, 04 March 2016, 12:55

by Rangers Football Club

IN light of recent ill-considered comments made by journalists and players it is perhaps timely to point out that we must all continue to Follow With Pride.

Clearly it rankles with some that we, Rangers, are still here with our history intact and the best way to protect this proud heritage is to ignore our detractors. Do not react to them and give others cause to criticise our behaviour.

Instead, Follow With Pride and deny those who cannot accept reality, or legal judgment, to examine their own mind sets.

Remember, pride is what being a Rangers fan is all about. Ours is a Club open to all and we want everyone to feel welcome when they come to Ibrox Stadium.

Launched in 2007, Follow With Pride builds on the success of our Pride over Prejudice campaign and highlights everything that is positive about Rangers – our great supporters, our tremendous work in the community and the standards we set all the way across our Club.

We are all part of the one Rangers family and each one of us has a role to play in promoting Rangers as a modern, balanced and fair Club. It is important all fans believe they are ambassadors for their Club and it is their duty to help protect and enhance Rangers’ reputation.

Celebrate the Club, its unbroken timeline, honours and achievements but do not sing any inappropriate songs. Gestures and chants which are deemed offensive should also be avoided no matter the level of provocation and while it is important to be aware Police Scotland, the SFA and SPFL can take action, remember also that this Club enforces its own code of conduct.

Fans who behave in an inappropriate manner and who bring the Club into disrepute will face punishment. They might be given lifetime or limited bans so please, let us all support Rangers in the correct way.

Let’s Follow With Pride and treat the ill-informed with the silent contempt they deserve.

Still absolutely raging Hibs 'Hibsed it' again?

15 hours ago, Angus_Young said:

No' this pish again? Honestly dunno where folk find the energy for it. 

I am not sure where the club do either Angus, level 5 need to earn their pay though I guess. Interesting as the club seem to be disputing the view of lord Brodie recently who described the continuity myth as entering the realms of metaphysics. But I suppose traynor et AL know better.

3 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

I am not sure where the club do either Angus, level 5 need to earn their pay though I guess. Interesting as the club seem to be disputing the view of lord Brodie recently who described the continuity myth as entering the realms of metaphysics. But I suppose traynor et AL know better.

I have absolutely no idea what any of this means. What/who are level 5, who is Lord Brodie?

Your apparent knowledge is weird, particularly when Rangers fans haven't got a scoobie what you're talking about.

6 minutes ago, thewolf_1980 said:

I have absolutely no idea what any of this means. What/who are level 5, who is Lord Brodie?

Your apparent knowledge is weird, particularly when Rangers fans haven't got a scoobie what you're talking about.

The internet is a wonderful thing Wolfy.