Anyone Else Traveling Over On The Day? - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anyone Else Traveling Over On The Day?

Anyone else traveling over on the day and if so where from and how?

As much as I would love two nights in Dublin one was just about all I could afford. Anyone else coming in on the Day of the game and what is the best way to get from the Airport into the town?

Bus runs from airport for 6 euros.

buy tickets on board flight for a quick getaway into the city

10 Euro return so I see, Think that is how we will go. The bus goes right into Temple bar and only takes about 55 mins.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/Your-Journey1/Timetables/Airport-Services/

Edited by kmcca5

I was told between 25 and 30 Euro

Cheers, there's 4 of us so it might be worth our while just jumping in a taxi and getting right to our hotel, rather than fecking about with a taxi.

Cheers, there's 4 of us so it might be worth our while just jumping in a taxi and getting right to our hotel, rather than fecking about with a taxi.

I would, there is only the two of us so unless we run in to others that want to split a taxi it's the buss for us!

I'm not travelling in on the Saturday but the aircoach (blue coach) is 11 euros return and takes about 20-25 minutes.

As quick as that! Nice, does it leave from anywhere specific outside the airport?

Fly out Edinburgh at 8:20 on the Saturday morning and fly back 17:20 on Sunday.

Would ideally have went for the long weekend but the miserable bastards in the work wouldn't give me the time off. I could've skived but they know full well I go to a lot of away games so saving my absences for the play offs