Pete The Jakey - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Funnily enough I thought this was about Peter the Edinburgh jakey and was disappointed to hear firstly it wasn't and sadly it was Jake D'Arcy, a great shame.

In a strange twist, Peter the Edinburgh Jakey also died this weekend. Good riddance ya cockwomble.

Edited by Bzzzz

Funnily enough I thought this was about Peter the Edinburgh jakey and was disappointed to hear firstly it wasn't and sadly it was Jake D'Arcy, a great shame.

In a strange twist, Peter the Edinburgh Jakey also died this weekend. Good riddance ya cockwomble.

Who is Peter the Edinburgh Jakey??

A jakey in Embra called Peter. He always wore a kilt or some kind of military stuff amd wandered the streets after money "for a cup of tea".

Most fowk will have seen him. Revolting

Edited by Bzzzz

I mind the wee auld Italian Jakey, always seen him carrying about 8 carrier bags around Princes Street. Apparently was well known and had a story or two. Think he was knocked down and killed :-(

Edit: This guy http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/1311647.stm

One thing's for sure, Peter the Edinburgh jake was no gentleman. Good riddance te the cnt

A jakey in Embra called Peter. He always wore a kilt or some kind of military stuff amd wandered the streets after money "for a cup of tea".

Most fowk will have seen him. Revolting cockwomble

Could be found around the fountainpark area?

Could be found around the fountainpark area?

Yip, that's the fker. I had the misfortune of living above him, complete and utter scumbag.

I warned the council and his housing association for over a year that he was a total liability and serious health risk. A month after myself and Mrs Bzzzz moved out he set the place on fire. A miracle no-one was killed.

And that's no even the start of it!

Most fowk will have seen him. Revolting cockwomble

Yip, that's the fker. I had the misfortune of living above him, complete and utter scumbag.

I warned the council and his housing association for over a year that he was a total liability and serious health risk. A month after myself and Mrs Bzzzz moved out he set the place on fire. A miracle no-one was killed.

And that's no even the start of it!

That's exactly the guy I thought it was - pretty sure he used to always try to sell rocking horses. I used to like in Bryson Road, so saw him hanging around the area most days. A friend of a friend lived in that block on Watson Crescent as well. Watson Crescent has some absolute bams living in it!