Ticket Swap Section 113 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Swap Section 113

I wondered how many were in Block 113. I had 2 in it and seemed all round to see quite a few others. I cant start a thread though as a newbie. What I dont get is why if its the official singing but ie. The hardcore fans why there were si many tickets up for grabs in there.

because the FAI don't know their arse from their elbow though they do allow us to stand and then sell tickets to any body who then proceed to complain about people standing

It can also be a bit of a free for all seat wise esp 114

(actually 114 is the singing section BTW but there is a lot disillusioned after the away ticket farce in Glasgow)

Edited by Newryrep

Dont think you can do it on mobile version? If you go to full version then top right of page you'll see your user name. Follow it and you should be sorted.

Ive tried that but cant see where to actually upload a photo. Theres a gravatar thing butcant seem to get it to work.

Ive tried that but cant see where to actually upload a photo. Theres a gravatar thing butcant seem to get it to work.

Choose 'my profile' from drop down menu after clicking your username then 'edit my profile' which is black box to right of screen.