Watching Game In London? - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Watching Game In London?

With the wee one on the way I canny make this one. So where is the best place for watching the game in London these days. Just seen that the Rob Roy has closed down...what a bugger!!!

I met the ex-manger of the Rob Roy at Gatwick on the way up to the Gibraltar game; contact https://www.facebook.com/RobRoyReds as there is a pub in South East London that will be showing it that these guys attend.

• 2 weeks later...

Loony Alba is trying to use the Albion for Scotland games. The landlord is supportive , he is Canadian with Scottish parents I think. If there is enough he will show it in the bar upstairs.

don't know what the numbers will be like this weekend as a lot are travelling to the game, but there should be a few ( we had about 12 for the Qatar friendly)

Just to confirm, it'll be on in the upstairs bar of the Albion tomorrow night. Think I'm the only one from the LA committee who'll be there, so if you're there, say hi (and buy me a beer, as all my friends are in Dublin! :P)

Just to confirm, it'll be on in the upstairs bar of the Albion tomorrow night. Think I'm the only one from the LA committee who'll be there, so if you're there, say hi (and buy me a beer, as all my friends are in Dublin! :P)

What friends?