Ticketmaster Pre Sale - Page 3 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticketmaster Pre Sale

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have a code to try it but I can see 313 tickets in block 515, 101 in 516, 32 in 528 and 62 in 527.

That may be what it says but i'm getting sold out message.

28,004 tickets bought for Scotland. This is going to be like a home game for you lads

A) Always a good idea to give an exact, not round figure to give made up shite a touch of authenticity (I do it all the time)

B) Virtually no-one will bite on that however (you'll get the odd one or two)

Ah yes.. everyone in Ireland are Celtic fanatics. Couldn't be further from the truth my friends. We've absolutely zero interest in them over here.

I don't think that is true - you may not be but plenty of Irish are.

In a recent survey (September 2014) for World Soccer magazine 37.5% of Irish repondents named Glasgow Celtic as either their first or second prefered football team.

Will there be any issues with ticketmaster posting tickets to Scotland? I'm waiting for the dreaded email saying they're refunding me as tix only available to people in Ireland.

I'm the same as you they never asked for a delivery address so I'm assuming they'll send it to billing address but money's been took off my account so here's hoping