The Official General Election 2015 - Page 25 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Official General Election 2015

I ####in love my country tonight.

Alexander was a great appetiser. Bring on the Curran and Murphy results.

Tears of joy when young Mhairi won. God knows what state I'm going to be in if the polls are correct.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has he always been so ginger??

To think how influential that hair obsessed molester was as an editor of a major Scottish newspaper just shows how compliant we used to be.

Get it right up him, the self obsessed anglocock.

Same here on beer number 4 and thinking of staying up all night now. Got 4 more beers in the fridge.

I do have to teach a class of 25 kids tomorrow though...

Stay up, got to be worth it to see Danny lose his seat. I Feel for you bud! Teaching at Inverness College & I've got a heap of school pupils to interview for the VPP course. After a few drams the night I'll be power napping & tanning the extra strong mints

Delighted for John Nicolson who's put in a power of work. Swinson lost the plot when she became a minister. Her campaign this time around was utterly negative and was spent pleading for tactical voters.