Twitter - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 03/03/2018 at 3:29 AM, DonnyTJS said:

The archive seems to be down at the moment; hope it can be sorted.

Anyone know what's happened to it?   Great tune just came up on my random play and wanted to comment, but...

Feck, it was a long shot.

• 2 months later...
On 3/3/2018 at 3:29 AM, DonnyTJS said:

The archive seems to be down at the moment; hope it can be sorted.

Still, I agree that AB in both his manifestations was an Accies / women's bottoms fan but, like you, it always struck me as an odd choice of user-name for a Scottish football board ... .

I occasionally revert to 'Ally Bear' because the alternative just reminds me of the television magician, and for some reason AB's posting persona seems so very different - typing the original moniker reduces the cognitive dissonance.

@DonnyTJS it'sback now the archive just noticed.

On 5/15/2018 at 6:48 PM, phart said:

@DonnyTJS it'sback now the archive just noticed.

Fascinating reading. The volume of posts was amazing. I went back to when I was just lurking before I joined to see if I could find the link that you made made between me and JPM, PeteZapputa. The link I thought you had made was actually from DonnyTJS.

1 minute ago, Eisegerwind said:

Fascinating reading. The volume of posts was amazing. I went back to when I was just lurking before I joined to see if I could find the link that you made made between me and JPM, PeteZapputa. The link I thought you had made was actually from DonnyTJS.

Nope. I think it was your third post, nothing to do with Donny.

1 hour ago, Eisegerwind said:

Great that the archive's back.

I imagine you mean this post:

I don't think you are JPM, for what's that's worth.

11 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Nope. Look at my misspelt username.

Sorry, you've lost me - doesn't  take much. I probably posted Hedi's Head by Kleenex on a Music thread at some point, but that's a close as I can get to Eiseger  Wind (I'd insert a confused face emoji here but the emoji bank has become utterly teenage and shite).

1 minute ago, DonnyTJS said:

Sorry, you've lost me - doesn't  take much. I probably posted Hedi's Head by Kleenex on a Music thread at some point, but that's a close as I can get to Eiseger  Wind (I'd insert a confused face emoji here but the emoji bank has become utterly teenage and shite).

You've not lost me. You are entirely correct. I had been using Kleenex/Liliput songs as usernames for a while. Whilst lurking on the board I had thought, I could get involved in that, christ, someone even posted Lislot Ha in the 'babes in rock' post.

After I registered I could never remember who posted the 'Heidi's head' vid but I had guessed it was JPM, hence phart doing a bit of research and linking  'eisegerwind' and JPM. Totally wrong.

As soon as phart said the archive was up and running I did a very long manual search (the search function doesn't seem to work) and found it was actually yourself that had posted the Kleenex vid. Nice coincidence as far as I'm concerned.

If you're the greenkeeper can I be the gatehinge.

18 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

You've not lost me. You are entirely correct. I had been using Kleenex/Liliput songs as usernames for a while. Whilst lurking on the board I had thought, I could get involved in that, christ, someone even posted Lislot Ha in the 'babes in rock' post.

After I registered I could never remember who posted the 'Heidi's head' vid but I had guessed it was JPM, hence phart doing a bit of research and linking  'eisegerwind' and JPM. Totally wrong.

As soon as phart said the archive was up and running I did a very long manual search (the search function doesn't seem to work) and found it was actually yourself that had posted the Kleenex vid. Nice coincidence as far as I'm concerned.

If you're the greenkeeper can I be the gatehinge.

All becomes clear! Ta.