Legal Highs - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Not quite 20 years.

The whole drugs thing really irritates me. Es are bloody brilliant, but classed the same as heroin, frankly it's ridiculous.

Tobacco and alcohol are the biggest health hazards, yet because some idiot politicians say they are ok, the masses consume without thinking, while looking down on 'drugs'.

You will never see people fighting on Es, nor would you have teen pregnancies, two of the biggest issues that happen with youths drinking.

Legalise everything bar heroin is my stance.

Na don't legalise them but de criminalise them that way amounts can be controlled and you need a licence to grown produce a sell etc that way they are still made cheep and can be taxed and still be cheaper than they are now. It also means things like e are made safely rather than just now where anything can be cut into them

Legal highs are currently causing a lot of problems in mental health services. Not just with new referrals but with people who already have a mental health problem.I worked in substance abuse a good few years ago and the current legal highs weren't about in those days. I know services are struggling to keep up with what is being sold at the moment.

Yup that's the problem for every substance they ban there are 20 waiting in the wings to take its place. At least with the older recreational drugs we have an idea what the long term effects will be and what they can do to you but with the new stuff we have no idea

Guest faircity

Legal highs are currently causing a lot of problems in mental health services. Not just with new referrals but with people who already have a mental health problem.I worked in substance abuse a good few years ago and the current legal highs weren't about in those days. I know services are struggling to keep up with what is being sold at the moment.

Correct, ive worked with folk who are users of pretty much any substance you care to imagine, none of the more traditional drugs come anywhere close to causing as much bother as these legal highs, they are going to be a major problem in the near future unless something can be done.

You will never see people fighting on Es, nor would you have teen pregnancies, two of the biggest issues that happen with youths drinking. .

I was the opposite. I got a stauner like a brick on E and all I wanted to do was ride. Whereas, I could never and still cannae get it up when I'm blootered on swally. Edited by Ormond

• 4 years later...
On 4/14/2015 at 10:30 PM, hunchy said:

Only one I've tried was years ago at college. They were called poppers then don't know if its still called that or if its still legal. Was OK the first couple of times but got boring quickly

i tried the poppers i can only they are great no side effects 

On 8/20/2019 at 8:19 AM, Huddersfield said:

A new high (see what I did there) in bot posting. Three minutes from joining & telling us where to get our gear from. 

The Bot speaks the truth, Poppers are fucking great. It's been a long time since I've had them but you got some buzz aff them, the headache that followed was a fucking nightmare mind you.

On 8/23/2019 at 10:58 AM, Mox said:

The Bot speaks the truth, Poppers are fucking great. It's been a long time since I've had them but you got some buzz aff them, the headache that followed was a fucking nightmare mind you.

are these the things you were using ? 

https://www.pride.com/sex/2016/10/04/10-things-you-should-know-about-poppers#media-gallery-media-0