Polls - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AgentP2: This latest YouGov poll confirms the level of infiltration by Nats. No way could SNP support increase after these TV debate disasters.

:-))

Funny. But I saw someone on the internet (!) complain that nats types were signing up to these survey companies with multiple accounts. Could be delusion but if there's a shred of truth in it, it could inflate the polls a tad, right? And if so, it could explain, if the vote doesn't turn out as expected, it's not necessarily MI5 :whistling:

Wouldn't it be nice when the unionists throw the 'no mandate' at us, to throw '51%' back?

It's a Westminster election, it gives no mandate for independence. See Sturgeons comments for confirmation.

Funny. But I saw someone on the internet (!) complain that nats types were signing up to these survey companies with multiple accounts. Could be delusion but if there's a shred of truth in it, it could inflate the polls a tad, right? And if so, it could explain, if the vote doesn't turn out as expected, it's not necessarily MI5 :whistling:

YouGov invite people based on gender, party ID, etc. to make sure that the polls are accurate. Anyone with multiple accounts won't be able to inflate support for a party.

That's a cracker :lol:

I can completely sympathise with the wee woman, SNP canvasser left my gate open the other day despite there being a sign on it to close it. They need to get their people under control!

I get annoyed when folk close my gate. Despicable khunts.

YouGov invite people based on gender, party ID, etc. to make sure that the polls are accurate. Anyone with multiple accounts won't be able to inflate support for a party.

Nonsense. I have more than one yougov account, by invitation.

I'm not suggesting that it is happening but it is possible.