How Many People Still Require Tickets For This One - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How Many People Still Require Tickets For This One

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously hope you are kidding

True or not, The SFA need to sort it out with emails.

The ticket announcement was the most important message on that email, so why wasn't it front and center in the title and first message on the email?

Forget NI ticket sales. Send another email if needs be.

J

The ticket announcement was the most important message on that email, so why wasn't it front and center in the title and first message on the email?

J

from it being on an email which not all memebers received, sticking it at the bottom of that email like it was an afterthought and giving memeber 24 hours notice to start buying in a 3 day window. Not very clever at all.

I preferred the old postage system

just spoken to abbey travel re match only tickets, their quota been sold out however they still have hotel and match package still available @249 euros pp. Abbey do not think they will have anymore match only tickets in the future, however if the fai offer them more they will post them on their website. hope this helps

As tickets are handed back once we hear about the pick up points, what happens there?

I understand the tickets will become available, but do they become available to anyone in the SSC? Or will they just become available to 3 points and above?

J

Agree!

As I said on other thread, I got the email, but the full title was cut off, so all I got was "Squad Announcement and Re........" and was only when I scrolled down to far that I noticed the bit about Ireland tickets.

Should have been two separate emails sent out.

J

Spot on. I saw the email with Squad announcement in my junk box and ignored it. Most SFA emails go in my inbox. It was by pure luck I saw the thread on here the night before the sale started.

Usually at this time of year I go away on holiday for a week so lucky I didn't this year. We should be given at least a weeks notice when they know the tickets are going to be snapped up quickly.

Slow-handed 3 pointer here looking for 1 ticket. Where did all the hospitality etc tickets go now everyone has bought up their SSC allocation? Sounded like there would be a few looking to offload after the official sale but not seen many posts to that effect. would appreciate a PM in the unlikely event anyone has any spares to sell on........