Vilamoura - Page 6 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Vilamoura

Ormond

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big thanks tae Pam who recommended Roberto's Bar - had some great nights there. (And mornings.)

I dropped a glass (empty phew!), the bairn tried to catch it and cut a big lump out of her thumb that needed stitching.

The boy himself took her to a doctor and all was well up to 2-1 - I never went, I hate blood!!!! - but she came back to a 2-2 draw. Gutted.

Not the brightest a shiniest of places but the staff were good value - as were the ladies from the 'Gentleman's' club next door (not that I went in) but he got yhe music right and fed the punters to keep them there.

Well done Pam, pleasure to meet you - and yer big daft Jambo man. :-))

I'm pished so more tales tomorrow. :guitar:

Great trip - good to see some of the old faces and hook up with some new ones - yoof... it's the future. :-))

Big thanks tae Pam who recommended Roberto's Bar - had some great nights there. (And mornings.)

I dropped a glass (empty phew!), the bairn tried to catch it and cut a big lump out of her thumb that needed stitching.

The boy himself took her to a doctor and all was well up to 2-1 - I never went, I hate blood!!!! - but she came back to a 2-2 draw. Gutted.

Not the brightest a shiniest of places but the staff were good value - as were the ladies from the 'Gentleman's' club next door (not that I went in) but he got yhe music right and fed the punters to keep them there.

Well done Pam, pleasure to meet you - and yer big daft Jambo man. :-))

I'm pished so more tales tomorrow. :guitar:

Ahem, ahem. :(

Nice to meet you too Ed.

Nice to meet your good missus and daughter too. Hope she's ok.

A big thanks to fans on here for recommendations - Tartan Pam - we enjoyed Roberto's and Braganca Mar. Also thanks to Ohhhh Diago Maradona and Falkirk till I die for arranging transport.

It was all Falkirk til I dies work!! I can't take any of the credit! Was good meeting you guys. We had a brilliant few days. Broken now though!!