Vilamoura - Page 4 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Vilamoura

Ormond

G'day all...

Just wondering if there are any space in a bus / taxi from Vilamoura? Taking the wee lad to his first away game. Don't want to be stuck post match as the rest of the lads are staying in Albufeira and planning on taxi's!

Were staying in Pinhal Da Marina....

Cheers A

Im waiting on my taxi guy over there and its a 6/7 seater meaning we will have 2 free. We will be getting picked up Marina about 6.30pm then back to Marina after the game. If you still havent sorted anything send me a PM and once my guy gets back to me I can let you know.

PS - re the marina prices, they arent as bad as they used to be due to the Euro. No dearer than a night out in Glasgow. In fact, probably cheaper now.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By my count there at least 90+ in Vilamoura. First time at an away game for me and just wondering how many would be interested in a big meet up on Saturday night or day.

theres a few bars in the Marina that would be ideal for a group that size and a decent sing song going.

Or is that not the done thing?

By my count there at least 90+ in Vilamoura. First time at an away game for me and just wondering how many would be interested in a big meet up on Saturday night or day.

theres a few bars in the Marina that would be ideal for a group that size and a decent sing song going.

Or is that not the done thing?

A previous post says there are some good bars in a square behind the marina, roberto's bar, 20 of us will be in there from midday Sunday. Maybe Saturday night as well.

Hi, me wife and 3 kids going to game and staying in Vilamoura. Thinking of transportation to/from the game. With us being a 5 we'd potentially need 2 taxis, which would obviously be a bit expensive! Any supporters buses running with space? :-) Advice also appreciated. Cheers

Hi, me wife and 3 kids going to game and staying in Vilamoura. Thinking of transportation to/from the game. With us being a 5 we'd potentially need 2 taxis, which would obviously be a bit expensive! Any supporters buses running with space? :-) Advice also appreciated. Cheers

Ask your hotel to price a minibus for you. Should be about 70 euro round trip.

22 of us also going to Robertos pre match and will be in there on the Sat night as well ⚽️

went there tonight and said hi for you. Very good guy and bar. Going back again most nights I imagine and especially Thursday. Got free shots within 2 mins of introducing myself. May see you sat or sun. Also went to pescador place you recommended. Nice. Cheers.

went there tonight and said hi for you. Very good guy and bar. Going back again most nights I imagine and especially Thursday. Got free shots within 2 mins of introducing myself. May see you sat or sun. Also went to pescador place you recommended. Nice. Cheers.

Find out where is showing the game on Thursday night in Vilamoura pal? I arrive Thursday morning.

A chap put this advert on Facebook

ALGARVE STADIUM MATCH 11th OCTOBER - GIBRALTAR VS SCOTLAND

Hi guys, i'm accepting bookings for departure transfers with return, to the Algarve Stadium match between Gibraltar and Scotland. Transfers with Return. From Faro / Quinta do Lago / Vale do Lobo / Loulé / Vilamoura.

Same Pricing only for this areas:

- 4 pax with return: 45 euros (small taxi 5 seater with driver included)

- 8 pax with return: 85 euros (minibus 9 seater with driver included)

- 16 pax with return: 170 euros (2x minibus 9 seater with driver included)

For more info:

mobile: (+351) 912448000 - JORGE SANTOS

e-mail: rotas_ancestrais_bookings@hotmail.com

web: www.abus4u-travel.com