Familiarity Breeds Contempt - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Familiarity Breeds Contempt

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am staying off club threads from now on. Some on here can't handle a bit of banter without resorting to insults and there are others who spend their time spoiling for a fight.

A good win and performance today and at last no moans about the ref.

Am away to drink a pint of Paul Paton's tears in celebration ;-)

Edited by slasher

Ironically with a name like Slasher you are one of the alright Celtic fans who talk about football.

Did Celtic go with Amrstrong,Brown,Biton,Mackay Steven and Johannsen in the midfield ?

That has the makings of a pretty good midfield

Yip that was the midfield and the passing was pretty slick. Early days but Armstrong looks like a potential captain to me....leads by example.

Yip that was the midfield and the passing was pretty slick. Early days but Armstrong looks like a potential captain to me....leads by example.

Best move Celtic have done in years getting those two in.Not often you can say two guys from another team in Scotland can come into one of the Old Firm and totally transform them.

Am staying off club threads from now on. Some on here can't handle a bit of banter without resorting to insults and there are others who spend their time spoiling for a fight.

A good win and performance today and at last no moans about the ref.

Am away to drink a pint of Paul Paton's tears in celebration ;-)

Slasher, only responding to a thread designed to wind utd supporters up. Celtic have won these games easily and deserved to. That doesn't mean we can't analyse and talk about some of the football and decisions. Glad this run of games is over it has become pretty unsavoury.

Enjoy your celebrations. Your team has played well.

Slasher, only responding to a thread designed to wind utd supporters up. Celtic have won these games easily and deserved to. That doesn't mean we can't analyse and talk about some of the football and decisions. Glad this run of games is over it has become pretty unsavoury.

Enjoy your celebrations. Your team has played well.

I respond to lots of threads but whatever

I'll add one more thing....best goal I ever saw at Celtic park was scored by Ralph Milne in a 3-2 defeat against Dundee Utd.

I have nothing but respect for your club whether you think that or not

Was there. Some night!

Some mouthy Tims...who never, ever go to games...spend their time w@nking themselves into a frenzy on their own mhanky websites then come on here to infest this place with their gloating/self-pitying shite.

I'd have an iota of respect for them if any of them ever went to watch a fitba game, but as it is, I've got more respect for the shite on ma shoe.

Edited by Rossy

Infest this place? This site is run by Aberdeen fans. How many games a season do you get to?

Some mouthy Tims...who never, ever go to games...spend their time w@nking themselves into a frenzy on their own mhanky websites then come on here to infest this place with their gloating/self-pitying shite.

I'd have an iota of respect for them if any of them ever went to watch a fitba game, but as it is, I've got more respect for the shite on ma shoe.

I'm not fuming at all.

I'm just pointing out that you internet Tims are constantly on the wind up and are nothing but arrogant, boring wee trolls.

Some of you need to actually go to a fitba game once to see what it's like.

I was at the game.

Would that mean I'd be allowed to say "get it right up you ya hurting sheep shagging #####" if I chose to?

Hypothetically of course