Hibees Vs Rangers - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hibees Vs Rangers

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed the fannys trying to be funny congratulating hearts on this thread.

Makes a change, assumed it would be songs, banners or McCall's trackie - when your obsessed your obsessed, doesn't really matter if it manifests itself on the Hearts thing or the songs, it's just a deep rooted obsession with all things Rangers.

Personally, I love it :ok:

TT

Based on today McCall has got a bit of basic organisation into the side, and has clearly told a few of them that if they are not very good at least run around a lot and work at stopping the opposition playing. Not complicated but beyond McCoist and McDowall apparently.

Based on today McCall has got a bit of basic organisation into the side, and has clearly told a few of them that if they are not very good at least run around a lot and work at stopping the opposition playing. Not complicated but beyond McCoist and McDowall apparently.

Didn't see the game but that was pretty much the opinion on the radio, that this was predominantly about graft.

But beyond Hearts, Rangers should be able to win by doing just that, and I think that's what frustrated most fans this season. A complete and utter lack of work ethic. So if McCall can bring that then there is no doubt that rangers will make the playoffs. Whether that will be enough against Hibs over two legs and an SPL team time will tell, but at least now they should have the mindset that this is what's required to give them a chance. Then the team needs to be gutted.

Despite the result today, there is still a part of me that thinks they need a year with a settled boardroom to completely rebuild the team, so another year in the Championship doesn't seem such a bad thing. I guess it depends on what investment the club can bring in, and who they can attract to the playing staff to replace what is a very old core of players.

TT

It's been a long exhausting season of gloating. Best to keep energy for the play offs :D

:lol:

:ok:

TT